Engaged and compassionate mind body clinical services to effectively manage stress, relationships, trauma, pain and insomnia
Ed Glauser, LPC
Owner and Principal
Mind Body Medicine Network, LLC
* Experience relief from pain, sleep, trauma and stress issues through mind body self-regulation approaches that are getting in the way of feeling better and enjoying life
* Our programs are highly interactive and provide close-knit interaction between presenters and participants from around the world
* Practical Mind Body Medicine evidenced-based strategies to put to immediate use with all of your clients and patients
* Continuing education units for professionals offered for select mind body medicine programs and trainings
* Be a part of a global mind body medicine network through programs, trainings and the FREE MBMN Listserv for professionals and the lay public to stay connected with each other throughout the year
* A perfect balance of FREE and Cost-Effective Educational and Professional Development Mind Body Medicine programs
* Comprehensive and Effective Mind Body Medicine Clinical Services face to face and on-line from a Master Practitioner Certified in Mind Body Medicine
* Our MBMN Advisory Board is available for grants, workshops, conferences. media presentations and consultative services
|Receive Notices for all MBMN Online Events
Our most recent webinar recording offered FREE of charge...
Access additional FREE webinar Recordings HERE
Licensed Professional Counseling with
Unlearn Your Pain, Stress & Trauma
A Mind Body Behavioral Pain, Stress and Trauma Management program for anyone experiencing pain and distress from various medical and psychological conditions. Participants will unlearn their pain, stress and trauma through an interactive, informative and reflective program pioneered by Howard Schubiner, MD from his book "Unlearn Your Pain." Dr. Schubiner, cited over the last decade as one of the best physicians in the US has trained Mr. Glauser to facilitate this program. Through journaling exercises, mindfulness-based meditations, clinical hypnosis, information on self-regulating pain and distress, and affective release dialogue with one's medical and psychological pain, participants will be able to learn and apply the skills to Unlearn Pain. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-202-3590.
Mindful Dream Practice (MDP)
Ed Glauser, LPC and Ann Glauser, Ph.D. presented a CE workshop on Mindful Dream Practice at the International Association for the Study of Dreams Annual Conference in San Francisco, CA this past summer. Mindful Dream Practice and behavioral sleep health for insomnia counseling sessions are available with Mr. Glauser and include evening and weekend counseling sessions. See Clinical Services tab for more information.