Engaged and compassionate mind body clinical services to effectively manage stress, relationships, trauma, pain and insomnia
Ed Glauser, LPC
Owner and Principal
Mind Body Medicine Network, LLC
* Experience relief from pain, sleep, trauma and stress issues through mind body self-regulation approaches that are getting in the way of feeling better and enjoying life
* Our programs are highly interactive and provide close-knit interaction between presenters and participants from around the world
* Practical Mind Body Medicine evidenced-based strategies to put to immediate use with all of your clients and patients
* Continuing education units for professionals offered for select mind body medicine programs and trainings
* Be a part of a global mind body medicine network through programs, trainings and the FREE MBMN Listserv for professionals and the lay public to stay connected with each other throughout the year
* A perfect balance of FREE and Cost-Effective Educational and Professional Development Mind Body Medicine programs
* Comprehensive and Effective Mind Body Medicine Clinical Services face to face and on-line from a Master Practitioner Certified in Mind Body Medicine
* Our MBMN Advisory Board is available for grants, workshops, conferences. media presentations and consultative services
|Receive Notices for all MBMN Online Events
|Expanding in 2018: Counseling sessions held in office and online, For more info about my Online Counseling: Click HERE
* Providing mindfulness-based psychotherapy, clinical hypnosis, and mind body holistic evidence-based approaches to healing with children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples.
* Over twenty-seven years of counseling experience in private practice, inpatient and outpatient mental health settings, and in schools and universities.
* Leadership on local and state level behavioral health, developmental disability, and medical institutional review boards.
*Workshops and webinars for clients, clinicians and educators on distance counseling and mindfulness-based approaches to anxiety, pain, insomnia, educational and healthcare practice.
Licensed Professional Counseling with Ed Glauser, M.Ed., N.C.C., LPC
eVerify Distance Credentialed Counselor HERE Receive National Level Training to become a Distance Credentialed Counselor with the Telehealth Certification Institute, LLC HERE